人教版九年級上冊英語Unit3 SectionA 3部分課文翻譯
13a 部分翻譯
Read the conversation and answer the questions below.
讀對話并回答下面的問題。
1. Why did Alice not want to go on the new ride? How did she feel after the ride?
為什么艾麗斯不想坐新的過山車?坐完過山車之后她
2. What is special about Uncle Bob’s restaurant? Should Alice and He Wei get there early for dinner? Why?
鮑勃叔叔餐廳有什么特別的?艾麗斯和何偉應該早點到那里去就餐嗎?為什么?
Fun Times Park-Always a Fun Time!
歡樂時代公園——總是歡樂時光!
[Alice and He Wei are in Space World. ]
艾麗斯和何偉在太空世界。
Alice:I wonder where we should go next.
艾麗斯:我不知道我們接下來該去哪里。
He Wei:How about that new ride over there?
何偉:去玩玩那邊那個新項目怎么樣?
Alice:Well…it looks scary.
艾麗斯:啊……看上去挺嚇人的。
He Wei: Come on! I promise it’Il be exciting! If you’re scared,just shout or hold my hand.
何偉:勇敢些!我保證會很好玩!如果害怕就喊出來或抓住我的手。
[After the ride… ]
乘坐后……
Alice:You were right! That was fun! I was scared at first,but shouting did help.
艾麗斯:你是對的!這真的好玩!我起先有些怕,但喊叫還真管用。
He Wei: See, that wasn’t so bad, right? You never know until you try something.
何偉:瞧,這并不糟糕,對吧?你需要去嘗試。否則永遠都不會知道你能行。
Alice:Yes,I’m so glad I tried it!
艾麗斯:是這樣的,我真高興自己嘗試了這個項目。
He Wei:Do you want to go to Water World now?
何偉:現在你想去水世界嗎?
Alice:Sure, but I’m getting hungry. Do you know where we can get some good food quickly?
艾麗斯:當然,但我餓了。你知道哪里有又好吃又快的地方?
He Wei:Of course! I suggest Water City Restaurant in Water World. It serves delicious food.
何偉:當然知道!我建議去水世界的水城餐館,他們做得很好吃。
Alice:Great! Let’s go!
艾麗斯:太好了!我們去吧!
[On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei pass by Uncle Bob’s. ]
在去水城餐館的路上,艾麗斯與何偉路過鮑勃叔叔餐廳。
Alice:Look! This restaurant looks interesting. The sign says a rock band plays here every evening.
艾麗斯:你瞧!這間餐廳看上去挺有意思的。牌子上寫著有個搖滾樂隊每晚在這演奏。
He Wei:Why don’t we come back here for dinner later? Let’s ask what time the band starts playing.
何偉:我們為何不回頭過來在這吃晚飯呢?咱們去問一下樂隊演出幾點開始。
[Alice and He Wei walk up to a staff person at the door. ]
艾麗斯同何偉向門口的員工走去。
He Wei:Excuse me,could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening?
何偉:勞駕,請問你們樂隊今天晚上何時開始演奏?
Staff:Eight o’clock. The restaurant is always busy at that time,so come a little earlier to get a table.
員工:八點。那時人總是很多,所以得來早一點才有桌子。
He Wei:OK. Thank you !
何偉:好的,謝謝!
23b 部分翻譯
Underline the questions or statements in the conversation that ask for information. Rewrite them in a different way.
在對話中詢問信息的問題或敘述下面畫線。用另一種方式重寫一下。
e. g. I wonder where we should go next. Could you tell me where we could go next?
例如:我想知道接下來我們應該去哪兒。你能告訴我接下來我們該去哪兒嗎?